Marketing Strategy and Plan Design
I’ll help you create a marketing plan that respects where you are now and points you in the direction you want to go. Whether you’re starting fresh or trying to improve your current process, I’ll meet you where you are.
- Marketing overview , diagnostics, and assessment
- Planning for specific market verticals
- Market identification and research
- Persona creation and description
- Campaign creation
- Marketing automation planning
- Brainstorming, sorting, and prioritization
Reduce the stress of presentation, be it a business pitch or a webinar, by calling in an assist!
- Presentation planning, including topic order, presentation structure, and timing
- Presentation practice with constructive feedback
- Online presentation moderation and facilitation
- Pre-event technology testing
- Presentation slide creation, updating, and editing
Content and Copywriting
Whatever your need — from creating visionary language to describe your product to web content or articles — I’ll write engaging and audience-appropriate content to suit. If you’re working with a writer, I can help manage the process for you, letting you spend time where it’s most critical for your business.
- Marketing copywriting
- Articles and blog posts
- Website content
- Proposal and application assistance
- Content planning
- Contributitor management
Of course, if you have existing content that needs updating or polish, I’m happy to give it a shine!
Communications and Marketing Support
Sometimes you just need a little extra help, and I’m happy to be your extra set of hands. Be it a language update in your existing materials or newly created materials, the diverse skills I’ve acquired over the past 20 years are your best asset.
- Graphic design and updates
- Website content management
- General communications support
- Social media sharing and post creation
Need to share the work among multiple people but are unsure how to manage it? I’ll help you identify the right product for your team and set up easy-to-use marketing tools like GoogleDocs and Canva to meet your brand standards.